BANANA WALNUT MUFFINS
1/2 cup Golden Flax meal
1 cup Almond Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Chopped Walnuts
1 cup Granular Splenda
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Banana Extract
1/2 tsp Maple Extract
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Heavy Cream
2 tbsp Water
1. In a small bowl, stir together the almond flour, flax meal, baking powder, salt, walnuts and granular Splenda and set aside.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
3. Once melted, add the extracts, cream and water. Then add this to the dry ingredients and add the eggs.Stir until well blended.
4. Fill 6 paper-lined muffin cups with the batter, dividing it evenly among them.
5. Bake at 350º 15-20 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.
Store in the refrigerator. (They can be frozen)
Pairs Well With
This is a family favorite healthy snack created by one of our amazing Skinny Body Care Distributors.