- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chopped scallions
- 2 (8 OZ) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Bake walnuts in a shallow pan at 350F, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Pulse basil, garlic, adn scallions in cuisinart until minced.
- Add walnuts, cheeses and oil. process until smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More