- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chopped scallions
- 2 (8 OZ) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Bake walnuts in a shallow pan at 350F, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Pulse basil, garlic, adn scallions in cuisinart until minced.
- Add walnuts, cheeses and oil. process until smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More