- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chopped scallions
- 2 (8 OZ) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Bake walnuts in a shallow pan at 350F, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Pulse basil, garlic, adn scallions in cuisinart until minced.
- Add walnuts, cheeses and oil. process until smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More