- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI like this when I cook linguini. I toss the cooked linguini in olive oil and melted butter mixed together and then add the pesto until I am satisfied with the flavour.
- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley leaves or 1/2 cup curly parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a blender pulse all ingredients except parmesan and oil until finely minced.
- Add cheese to blend.
- Drizzle in oil.
- Transfer to a small bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Store for up to one week in fridge.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More