- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 chicken wings (3½ pounds)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Place wings in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl stir together soy sauce, ginger, crushed red pepper, five spice powder and garlic.
- Pour over wings.
- Close bag and toss to coat.
- Chill in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove wings from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place wings on a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 450º oven for 10 minutes.
- Brush with reserved marinade (discard remaining marinade).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Serve with Swamp Dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More