- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 chicken wings (3½ pounds)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Place wings in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl stir together soy sauce, ginger, crushed red pepper, five spice powder and garlic.
- Pour over wings.
- Close bag and toss to coat.
- Chill in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove wings from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place wings on a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 450º oven for 10 minutes.
- Brush with reserved marinade (discard remaining marinade).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Serve with Swamp Dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More