- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cups thinly sliced Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1/4 Cup corn
- 1/4 Cup black beans
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cooked grilled chicken breast
- 1/4 Cup favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 heaping Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro leaves
- Place lettuce into a salad bowl.
- Layer with corn, black beans and tomatoes.
- Dice cooked chicken breast and mix with BBQ sauce.
- Top over salad and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Place ranch dressing and cilantro leaves into a small bowl to combine.
- Drizzle over salad and serve.
- This recipe is for 1 large serving, double accordingly
NotesThis is one of my favorite salads to whip up, it's always a hit with everyone. Visit my blog for more pictures. www.pickypalate.blogspot.com
**This recipe is for 1 large serving, double accordingly**
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More