- Cooking Time: 20-22
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 cup BBQ (or less to taste)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Lightly sprinkle a rectangle baking sheet with flour or cornmeal.
- 3. Unroll pizza crust onto baking stone. Roll to edge of baking sheet.
- 4. Spread BBQ sauce over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 5. Sprinkle water chestnuts and bacon over sauce.
- 6. Grate cheese evenly over pizza.
- 7. Bake 20-22 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- 8. Snip parsley & sprinkle over pizza. Cut into squares & serve.
- ** try adding cooked chicken breast for something meatier!**
NotesFeel like pizza but something different? Here's a recipe that will be a step up from the usual pizza in a box.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More