- Cooking Time: 20-22
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 cup BBQ (or less to taste)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Lightly sprinkle a rectangle baking sheet with flour or cornmeal.
- 3. Unroll pizza crust onto baking stone. Roll to edge of baking sheet.
- 4. Spread BBQ sauce over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 5. Sprinkle water chestnuts and bacon over sauce.
- 6. Grate cheese evenly over pizza.
- 7. Bake 20-22 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- 8. Snip parsley & sprinkle over pizza. Cut into squares & serve.
- ** try adding cooked chicken breast for something meatier!**
NotesFeel like pizza but something different? Here's a recipe that will be a step up from the usual pizza in a box.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More