- 1 16oz jar of Salsa
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 cups water
- 4 lb rump roast
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- chili powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- Cut rump roast into cubes and set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients (except cornstarch).
- Add cornstarch a pinch at a time, and stir briskly to prevent clumps.
- Place meet in crock pot, and pour mixture over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours
- When beef is finished, simply shred it using 2 forks and serve on a Rhodes Warm-N-Serv dinner roll
NotesTry this delicious slow cooked beef ... it will melt in your mouth!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More