- 1 16oz jar of Salsa
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 cups water
- 4 lb rump roast
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- chili powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- Cut rump roast into cubes and set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients (except cornstarch).
- Add cornstarch a pinch at a time, and stir briskly to prevent clumps.
- Place meet in crock pot, and pour mixture over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours
- When beef is finished, simply shred it using 2 forks and serve on a Rhodes Warm-N-Serv dinner roll
NotesTry this delicious slow cooked beef ... it will melt in your mouth!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More