- 1 16oz jar of Salsa
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 cups water
- 4 lb rump roast
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- chili powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- Cut rump roast into cubes and set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients (except cornstarch).
- Add cornstarch a pinch at a time, and stir briskly to prevent clumps.
- Place meet in crock pot, and pour mixture over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours
- When beef is finished, simply shred it using 2 forks and serve on a Rhodes Warm-N-Serv dinner roll
NotesTry this delicious slow cooked beef ... it will melt in your mouth!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More