- Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 3 slices of bacon. cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- salt and pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, gently mix turkey, garlic, egg white, 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce, and bread crumbs; season with salt and pepper and a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Divide into twelve portions.
- Place each portion into muffin cups, making a small well in the center.
- Divide bleu cheese evenly among muffins.
- Fold turkey mixture over the cheese and pinch to seal.
- Top each muffin with a piece of bacon and brush with some of the remaining BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes, basting again with remaining BBQ sauce halfway through cooking and at the end.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More