- Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 3 slices of bacon. cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- salt and pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, gently mix turkey, garlic, egg white, 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce, and bread crumbs; season with salt and pepper and a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Divide into twelve portions.
- Place each portion into muffin cups, making a small well in the center.
- Divide bleu cheese evenly among muffins.
- Fold turkey mixture over the cheese and pinch to seal.
- Top each muffin with a piece of bacon and brush with some of the remaining BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes, basting again with remaining BBQ sauce halfway through cooking and at the end.
Fun appetizers and snacks
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Cooking with SabraSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More