BBQ CHICKEN BACON PIZZA
- 1 pizza crust (store bought or homemade)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 large or 2 small boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and cut in strips)
- 6-8 slices bacon (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 - 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: handful of sliced onions
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Roll out pizza crust onto stone or pizza sheet and pre-bake crust until light golden brown.
Remove pre-baked crust from oven and add sauce, chicken, bacon, onion (if desired), and cheese.
Return pizza to oven and bake until cheese is melted.
Once cheese has melted turn on the broiler and broil pizza until the cheese is light golden brown.
More Bacon Recipes you may enjoy!