BBQ CHICKEN BACON PIZZA
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pizza crust (store bought or homemade)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 large or 2 small boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and cut in strips)
- 6-8 slices bacon (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 - 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: handful of sliced onions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out pizza crust onto stone or pizza sheet and pre-bake crust until light golden brown.
- Remove pre-baked crust from oven and add sauce, chicken, bacon, onion (if desired), and cheese.
- Return pizza to oven and bake until cheese is melted.
- Once cheese has melted turn on the broiler and broil pizza until the cheese is light golden brown.
- More Bacon Recipes you may enjoy!
NotesPerfect for a super bowl party!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More