- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Chopped lettuce (you're going to use a lot of lettuce)
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped green onions
- 1/2 can of black beans, drained
- 1 bunch of chopped Cilantro (you'll probably use 1/2 of this)
- 2 ears of cooked corn, cut off the cob
- Chopped Jicima (about a handful)
- Chopped cooked chicken
- BBQ Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Limes sliced into wedges
- Mix first 9 ingredients.
- Add Ranch Dressing, drizzle BBQ sauce over the top and squeeze lime juice all over.
- If you feel real industrious, slice a few thin corn tortillas into strips.
- Deep fry a few seconds until crispy and add to your salad.
NotesIf you've ever been to the California Pizza Kitchen and have had this salad....this is as close as I could come to duplicating it.
I don't have exact measurements because it just depends on how many people you're serving. Since its a salad, you add as much as you want.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
culinary karmaSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More