- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Chopped lettuce (you're going to use a lot of lettuce)
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped green onions
- 1/2 can of black beans, drained
- 1 bunch of chopped Cilantro (you'll probably use 1/2 of this)
- 2 ears of cooked corn, cut off the cob
- Chopped Jicima (about a handful)
- Chopped cooked chicken
- BBQ Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Limes sliced into wedges
- Mix first 9 ingredients.
- Add Ranch Dressing, drizzle BBQ sauce over the top and squeeze lime juice all over.
- If you feel real industrious, slice a few thin corn tortillas into strips.
- Deep fry a few seconds until crispy and add to your salad.
NotesIf you've ever been to the California Pizza Kitchen and have had this salad....this is as close as I could come to duplicating it.
I don't have exact measurements because it just depends on how many people you're serving. Since its a salad, you add as much as you want.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More