- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or unsalted butter
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) premium chunk breast of chicken in water, drained
- 4 ounces low-fat or regular cream cheese
- 1/2 cup spicy hot barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- Celery and carrot sticks for dipping
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned, breaking it into flakes as it cooks.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until softened and well mixed.
- Remove from heat and stir in the barbecue sauce and blue cheese dressing.
- Serve warm for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More