- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or unsalted butter
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) premium chunk breast of chicken in water, drained
- 4 ounces low-fat or regular cream cheese
- 1/2 cup spicy hot barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- Celery and carrot sticks for dipping
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned, breaking it into flakes as it cooks.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until softened and well mixed.
- Remove from heat and stir in the barbecue sauce and blue cheese dressing.
- Serve warm for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More