BBQ CHICKEN DIP
- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or unsalted butter
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) premium chunk breast of chicken in water, drained
- 4 ounces low-fat or regular cream cheese
- 1/2 cup spicy hot barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- Celery and carrot sticks for dipping
Heat oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook until browned, breaking it into flakes as it cooks.
Add the cream cheese and stir until softened and well mixed.
Remove from heat and stir in the barbecue sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Serve warm for dipping.