- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or unsalted butter
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) premium chunk breast of chicken in water, drained
- 4 ounces low-fat or regular cream cheese
- 1/2 cup spicy hot barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- Celery and carrot sticks for dipping
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned, breaking it into flakes as it cooks.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until softened and well mixed.
- Remove from heat and stir in the barbecue sauce and blue cheese dressing.
- Serve warm for dipping.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More