- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or unsalted butter
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) premium chunk breast of chicken in water, drained
- 4 ounces low-fat or regular cream cheese
- 1/2 cup spicy hot barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- Celery and carrot sticks for dipping
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned, breaking it into flakes as it cooks.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until softened and well mixed.
- Remove from heat and stir in the barbecue sauce and blue cheese dressing.
- Serve warm for dipping.
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
GAES PTO Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More