- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust (1 crust)
- 4 green onions with tops, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 block (8 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 container (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Let pie crust stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Place pie crust in Deep Dish Pie Plate, gently pressing dough into bottom and up sides; prick bottom. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely.
- Thinly slice green onions; set aside. Thinly slice half of the cheese. Grate remaining cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Set cheese aside.
- Place chicken in Large Micro-Cooker®. Add barbecue sauce; toss to coat. Microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until mixture is hot, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup of the grated cheese and half of the green onions.
- To assemble pie, line bottom and sides of crust with sliced cheese. Spoon chicken mixture into crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle top of pie with remaining grated cheese. Using Easy Accent® Decorator, pipe sour cream around edge of pie. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place on top of sour cream, cut sides up. Garnish with remaining green onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More