- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- Pizza Crust
- 1 Large chicken breast, shredded
- BBQ Sauce
- Ranch seasoning packet
- 1/2 lbs bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small bunch green onion, chopped
- 8-oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8-oz jack cheese, shredded
- Cook and shred chicken. Coat with your favorite, good quality BBQ sauce. I like to use Kansas City style sauce that is a little bit tangy and spicy, not sweet at all. Set chicken aside.
- Bake your pizza crust at 400 degrees F for 8-minutes and then remove from oven.
- Mix about 1/2 of a ranch seasoning packet with a heaping spoon full of mayonnaise and enough milk to give it a slightly runny consistency. Then thinly spread over pizza crust. You want the ranch to be full of flavor without having to use a lot of it.
- Top with BBQ chicken, crumbled bacon, green onions, and cheeses. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted. (My oven is old so it takes a little bit longer to cook things!)
- Pull pizza out and top with fresh, chopped cilantro. Yummy!
NotesFor a delicious, unique, easy pizza that is full of flavor, try this recipe. It will have your taste buds all a quiver.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More