- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- Pizza Crust
- 1 Large chicken breast, shredded
- BBQ Sauce
- Ranch seasoning packet
- 1/2 lbs bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small bunch green onion, chopped
- 8-oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8-oz jack cheese, shredded
- Cook and shred chicken. Coat with your favorite, good quality BBQ sauce. I like to use Kansas City style sauce that is a little bit tangy and spicy, not sweet at all. Set chicken aside.
- Bake your pizza crust at 400 degrees F for 8-minutes and then remove from oven.
- Mix about 1/2 of a ranch seasoning packet with a heaping spoon full of mayonnaise and enough milk to give it a slightly runny consistency. Then thinly spread over pizza crust. You want the ranch to be full of flavor without having to use a lot of it.
- Top with BBQ chicken, crumbled bacon, green onions, and cheeses. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted. (My oven is old so it takes a little bit longer to cook things!)
- Pull pizza out and top with fresh, chopped cilantro. Yummy!
NotesFor a delicious, unique, easy pizza that is full of flavor, try this recipe. It will have your taste buds all a quiver.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More