- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced (leftover chicken is perfect!)
- 1 cup of your favourite barbecue sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's or Bobbie Q sauce Bobbie-Q Sauce (Barbecue Sauce))
- 1 (19 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained well.
- 20 fresh mushrooms, sliced (more if you desire)
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 3 cups pizza sauce, your favourite
- 2 prepared pizza crust (store bought or homemade)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Pre-bake pizza crusts for approximately 5 minutes.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of sauce to cover each pizza.
- Pour BBQ sauce over diced chicken and toss to mix well.
- Top pizza crusts with BBQ chicken, onions, mushrooms, and pineapple.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of each kind of cheese on each pizza, (use more if you like.).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until crusts begin to brown.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More