- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced (leftover chicken is perfect!)
- 1 cup of your favourite barbecue sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's or Bobbie Q sauce Bobbie-Q Sauce (Barbecue Sauce))
- 1 (19 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained well.
- 20 fresh mushrooms, sliced (more if you desire)
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 3 cups pizza sauce, your favourite
- 2 prepared pizza crust (store bought or homemade)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Pre-bake pizza crusts for approximately 5 minutes.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of sauce to cover each pizza.
- Pour BBQ sauce over diced chicken and toss to mix well.
- Top pizza crusts with BBQ chicken, onions, mushrooms, and pineapple.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of each kind of cheese on each pizza, (use more if you like.).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until crusts begin to brown.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More