- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup spicy barbeque sauce
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce.
- Top with chicken, cilantro, pepperoncini peppers, onion, and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.