- Cooking Time: 8 to 10 mins
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. plus 2 Tbsp. Luke warm water
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 C. Bread Flour( I usually use the Pillsbury ®Pillsbury Best Bread flour)
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. dried granulated yeast(they usually sell yeast made just for bread machines)
- 3/4 c. Your favorite Barbeque sauce
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 green peppier(Sliced in to rings)
- 1 half red onion(Sliced into slivers)
- 2 c. smoked mozzarella(or as much as needed)
- preheat oven 450°
- (pizza dough)
- 1) Place ingredients 1 through 6 in the order I have listed into the bread machine.
- 2) Select the dough cycle and press start!
- 3) When the dough cycle is complete, take the dough out of the machine and place in well greased bowl, and roll the dough around (in the bowl).
- 3) Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for about 1/2 an hour.
- 4) Knead the risen dough lightly.
- 5) Roll the dough out to shape
- 1) Heat your pan till its searing hot on medium. Add enough olive oil to coat the bottom(about 1 tbsp.).
- 2) Cube the chicken breast(Do not forget to season your chicken) and add it to the pan and cook thoroughly.
- 3)Remove the cubed chicken from the pan and allow it to rest.
- 4) Add your favorite BBQ sauce(3/4 c.) to the shell. With a large spoon or ladle, evenly spread the sauce around the pizza(usually starts with a circular motion moving from the center out to the botton edge of the crust).
- 5) Take your cheese and spread it around your pizza evenly. Add your peppers and onions over the cheese.
- 6)Place your pizza in a 450° oven for about 8-10 minutes or till bubbling and crisp on the bottom.
- Tip: DON'T put the pizza in the oven till it's at full temp.
NotesThis recipe comes straight from my food blog...It combines my 2 loves BBQ and pizza.
Simple Recipes that Work
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More