BBQ Chicken Pizza
1 c. plus 2 Tbsp. Luke warm water
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
3 C. Bread Flour( I usually use the Pillsbury ®Pillsbury Best Bread flour)
2 Tbsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. dried granulated yeast(they usually sell yeast made just for bread machines)
3/4 c. Your favorite Barbeque sauce
3 chicken breasts
1 green peppier(Sliced in to rings)
1 half red onion(Sliced into slivers)
2 c. smoked mozzarella(or as much as needed)
preheat oven 450°
1) Place ingredients 1 through 6 in the order I have listed into the bread machine.
2) Select the dough cycle and press start!
3) When the dough cycle is complete, take the dough out of the machine and place in well greased bowl, and roll the dough around (in the bowl).
3) Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for about 1/2 an hour.
4) Knead the risen dough lightly.
5) Roll the dough out to shape
1) Heat your pan till its searing hot on medium. Add enough olive oil to coat the bottom(about 1 tbsp.).
2) Cube the chicken breast(Do not forget to season your chicken) and add it to the pan and cook thoroughly.
3)Remove the cubed chicken from the pan and allow it to rest.
4) Add your favorite BBQ sauce(3/4 c.) to the shell. With a large spoon or ladle, evenly spread the sauce around the pizza(usually starts with a circular motion moving from the center out to the botton edge of the crust).
5) Take your cheese and spread it around your pizza evenly. Add your peppers and onions over the cheese.
6)Place your pizza in a 450° oven for about 8-10 minutes or till bubbling and crisp on the bottom.
Tip: DON'T put the pizza in the oven till it's at full temp.
Pairs Well With
This recipe comes straight from my food blog...It combines my 2 loves BBQ and pizza.