- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cups thinly sliced Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1/4 Cup corn
- 1/4 Cup black beans
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cooked grilled chicken breast
- 1/4 Cup favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 heaping Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro leaves
- Place lettuce into a salad bowl.
- Layer with corn, black beans and tomatoes.
- Dice cooked chicken breast and mix with BBQ sauce.
- Top over salad and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Place ranch dressing and cilantro leaves into a small bowl to combine.
- Drizzle over salad and serve.
- This recipe is for 1 large serving, double accordingly
NotesThis is one of my favorite salads to whip up, it's always a hit with everyone. Visit my blog for more pictures. www.pickypalate.blogspot.com
**This recipe is for 1 large serving, double accordingly**
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More