- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis is from eatingwell.com. I think it's a nice little recipe that's both delicious but healthy. It's amazing how small little switches in your buying/eating habits can make the food you enjoy healthy for you. At a little more than 300 calories per sandwich this is a fabulous lunch. Pair it with a nice mixed green salad to make it dinner.
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons light ranch dressing
- 1 small whole-wheat sandwich bun
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
- Combine chicken, carrots and barbecue sauce in a bowl. Spread ranch dressing on the bun. Top with the chicken mixture and lettuce.