- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken half boneless chicken breast or 2 lbs of pork tenderloin.
- 1 large sweet onion sliced
- 1 jar of your favorite BBQ sauce (I like Famous Dave's sweet and spicy)
- Slice onion and place on the bottom of the crock pot, place meat (seasoned with salt and pepper) on top of the onion and then pour in jar of BBQ sauce plus one jar of water.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours (10 for frozen) and either shred meat for sandwiches or serve whole with sides.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More