- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken half boneless chicken breast or 2 lbs of pork tenderloin.
- 1 large sweet onion sliced
- 1 jar of your favorite BBQ sauce (I like Famous Dave's sweet and spicy)
- Slice onion and place on the bottom of the crock pot, place meat (seasoned with salt and pepper) on top of the onion and then pour in jar of BBQ sauce plus one jar of water.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours (10 for frozen) and either shred meat for sandwiches or serve whole with sides.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Short & Sweet
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More