- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cubbed up)
- About 1 lb of shrimp
- 1/2 an onion
- 1 can of mushrooms or fresh ones
- and about 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce. Or you can make your own. We have done both.
- Cook chicken breast cubbed up in a skillet with some onions. While that is cooking, boil your
- shrimp and noodles. When chicken is almost done, add your BBQ sauce until all of the chicken is covered. Add your shrimp and mushrooms and stir.
- Once your noodles are done add your Alfredo sauce to the noodles, mix well and spoon it on a plate. Top with your BBQ chicken and shrimp mixture and then top that with fresh parmesan cheese and serve.
NotesI love alfredo and me and my husband sort of made this one up by just adding as we went.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More