- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI love alfredo and me and my husband sort of made this one up by just adding as we went.
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cubbed up)
- About 1 lb of shrimp
- 1/2 an onion
- 1 can of mushrooms or fresh ones
- and about 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce. Or you can make your own. We have done both.
- Cook chicken breast cubbed up in a skillet with some onions. While that is cooking, boil your
- shrimp and noodles. When chicken is almost done, add your BBQ sauce until all of the chicken is covered. Add your shrimp and mushrooms and stir.
- Once your noodles are done add your Alfredo sauce to the noodles, mix well and spoon it on a plate. Top with your BBQ chicken and shrimp mixture and then top that with fresh parmesan cheese and serve.