- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 6 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add ketchup and next 4 ingredients (ketchup through hot sauce); bring to a boil. Partially cover, and cook until reduced to 2/3 cup (about 15 minutes), stirring often.
- Prepare grill.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 12 minutes or until done, turning and basting with 1/3 cup sauce after 8 minutes; serve with remaining 1/3 cup sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More