- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- 8oz bottle Italian dressing
- 3/4 c hot sauce (I used 1c)
- 1/2tsp cayenne pepper
- 2T butter-melted
- In a bowl combine salad dressing, hot sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Remove 1/2 c for basting.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Place remaining sauce in a baggie, add the chicken and turn to coat, refrigerate overnight. Drain, discarde marinade.
- Grill wings for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add butter to reserved sauce, brush over wings. Grill uncovered 8-10 minuters or until done, basting and turning several times
NotesI made these for the Super Bowl last year and they were a hit! The recipe says to grill but I just cooked them under the broile
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
NFPG Recipe Collection
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More