- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- 8oz bottle Italian dressing
- 3/4 c hot sauce (I used 1c)
- 1/2tsp cayenne pepper
- 2T butter-melted
- In a bowl combine salad dressing, hot sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Remove 1/2 c for basting.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Place remaining sauce in a baggie, add the chicken and turn to coat, refrigerate overnight. Drain, discarde marinade.
- Grill wings for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add butter to reserved sauce, brush over wings. Grill uncovered 8-10 minuters or until done, basting and turning several times
NotesI made these for the Super Bowl last year and they were a hit! The recipe says to grill but I just cooked them under the broile
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chili Roasted Potatoes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Best Banana BreadSee More