- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- 8oz bottle Italian dressing
- 3/4 c hot sauce (I used 1c)
- 1/2tsp cayenne pepper
- 2T butter-melted
- In a bowl combine salad dressing, hot sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Remove 1/2 c for basting.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Place remaining sauce in a baggie, add the chicken and turn to coat, refrigerate overnight. Drain, discarde marinade.
- Grill wings for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add butter to reserved sauce, brush over wings. Grill uncovered 8-10 minuters or until done, basting and turning several times
NotesI made these for the Super Bowl last year and they were a hit! The recipe says to grill but I just cooked them under the broile
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More