- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbl sugar
- Mix beef, onions, garlic, bread crumbs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Shape into balls.
- Mix ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and sugar in a small bowl.
- Place meatballs in baking dish.
- Pour ketchup sauce over meatballs. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More