- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbl sugar
- Mix beef, onions, garlic, bread crumbs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Shape into balls.
- Mix ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and sugar in a small bowl.
- Place meatballs in baking dish.
- Pour ketchup sauce over meatballs. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce