- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbl sugar
- Mix beef, onions, garlic, bread crumbs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Shape into balls.
- Mix ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and sugar in a small bowl.
- Place meatballs in baking dish.
- Pour ketchup sauce over meatballs. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Adventures in Cooking
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More