- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstory2 SERVINGS/5 PTS
- 1/3 cup Reduced-Fat Bisquick Baking Mix
- 2 Tbsp Egg Beaters
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 serving (2 slices) microwave bacon (oscar meyer 3.5 gm fat per serving)
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 slices Pineapple
- 2 serving low fat motz cheese (sargento)
- Mix bisquick, water, egg beaters & garlic together & spread in sprayed loaf pan. Then spread bbq sauce on, then all other ingredients with cheese on top. Bake until crust & cheese are done.
- Special Notes
- You can add any variation of meats & sauces & toppings you want to this. Just make sure you adjust the points!