- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 trimmed boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can · sliced pineapple drained (save juice)
- 1 ½ cup · homemeade bbq sauce (or your favorite store bought)
- 2 Teaspoons · salt
- 2 Teaspoons · black pepper
- 2 Teaspoons - Rosemary
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 2 Baking Potatoes - peeled, diced
- 2 Zucchini's sliced into 4 inch long sticks about 1/2 inch thick
- 1. preheat oven to 425 and grease a baking dish
- 2. melt butter and in mixing bowl toss potatoes, melted butter, rosemary, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper
- 3. lightly grease sheet pan, spread out potatoes, and set aside for 20 minutes
- 4. in a bowl toss chicken breasts with salt and pepper add 1 cup bbq sauce, toss until all pieces are well coated
- 5. scatter red pepper slices in the baking dish and place chicken breasts on top
- 6. place 1 slice pineapple atop each chicken breast, dice rest of pineapple and spread across the dish
- 7. top with remaining barbeque sauce ( add more if u like)
- 8. pour about 1/2 pineapple juice into dish and bake for 60 minutes ..
- 9. About 20 minutes into baking, place sheet pan in oven with baking dish.
- 10. With about 10 minutes left to go on the chicken, grill zucchini spears over medium flame or you can use a grill pan. Flavor with your favorite seasonings. I like with a little garlic.
- 11. Remove strips from grill and remove both baking dish and sheet pan from the oven, plate and serve.
NotesThis was just a dinner I prepared and the combination was just awesome. Wrote this out as a full recipe. Very easy to prepare, for any cooking skill. This dish will leave your guests happy and satisfied!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More