- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 trimmed boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can · sliced pineapple drained (save juice)
- 1 ½ cup · homemeade bbq sauce (or your favorite store bought)
- 2 Teaspoons · salt
- 2 Teaspoons · black pepper
- 2 Teaspoons - Rosemary
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 2 Baking Potatoes - peeled, diced
- 2 Zucchini's sliced into 4 inch long sticks about 1/2 inch thick
- 1. preheat oven to 425 and grease a baking dish
- 2. melt butter and in mixing bowl toss potatoes, melted butter, rosemary, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper
- 3. lightly grease sheet pan, spread out potatoes, and set aside for 20 minutes
- 4. in a bowl toss chicken breasts with salt and pepper add 1 cup bbq sauce, toss until all pieces are well coated
- 5. scatter red pepper slices in the baking dish and place chicken breasts on top
- 6. place 1 slice pineapple atop each chicken breast, dice rest of pineapple and spread across the dish
- 7. top with remaining barbeque sauce ( add more if u like)
- 8. pour about 1/2 pineapple juice into dish and bake for 60 minutes ..
- 9. About 20 minutes into baking, place sheet pan in oven with baking dish.
- 10. With about 10 minutes left to go on the chicken, grill zucchini spears over medium flame or you can use a grill pan. Flavor with your favorite seasonings. I like with a little garlic.
- 11. Remove strips from grill and remove both baking dish and sheet pan from the oven, plate and serve.
NotesThis was just a dinner I prepared and the combination was just awesome. Wrote this out as a full recipe. Very easy to prepare, for any cooking skill. This dish will leave your guests happy and satisfied!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Italy or BustSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More