BBQ PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
BBQ Pineapple Chicken
- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 trimmed boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can · sliced pineapple drained (save juice)
- 1 ½ cup · homemeade bbq sauce (or your favorite store bought)
- 2 Teaspoons · salt
- 2 Teaspoons · black pepper
- 2 Teaspoons - Rosemary
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 2 Baking Potatoes - peeled, diced
- 2 Zucchini's sliced into 4 inch long sticks about 1/2 inch thick
1. preheat oven to 425 and grease a baking dish
2. melt butter and in mixing bowl toss potatoes, melted butter, rosemary, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper
3. lightly grease sheet pan, spread out potatoes, and set aside for 20 minutes
4. in a bowl toss chicken breasts with salt and pepper add 1 cup bbq sauce, toss until all pieces are well coated
5. scatter red pepper slices in the baking dish and place chicken breasts on top
6. place 1 slice pineapple atop each chicken breast, dice rest of pineapple and spread across the dish
7. top with remaining barbeque sauce ( add more if u like)
8. pour about 1/2 pineapple juice into dish and bake for 60 minutes ..
9. About 20 minutes into baking, place sheet pan in oven with baking dish.
10. With about 10 minutes left to go on the chicken, grill zucchini spears over medium flame or you can use a grill pan. Flavor with your favorite seasonings. I like with a little garlic.
11. Remove strips from grill and remove both baking dish and sheet pan from the oven, plate and serve.