BBQ POTATO, BACON, CORN SALAD
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Honey mustard
- 3 lbs. small red potatoes, cooked, quartered
- 1 can shoepeg corn, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Mix dressing, bbq sauce, and mustard in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients except for the bacon. Mix gently Sprinkle top with crumbled bacon. This should sit in the frig overnight before serving.
NotesI received this from a friend of mine about a month ago... I do not know where she got it... it is very good...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More