- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 5 pounds unpeeled potatoes,
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- and finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1. Place cubed potatoes into a large kettle and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and spread the potatoes onto baking sheets in a single layer. Chill the potatoes in the refrigerator until cold, about 2 hours.
- 2. Mix the cooled potatoes, red onion, egg, mayonnaise, barbeque sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Ready In: 2 Hours 45 Minutes
- Yields: 12 servings
Notes"This potato salad has hard-boiled eggs, barbeque sauce and mayonnaise along with red onion and garlic powder for a delicious variation on an American classic."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More