- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. ribs (I used pork)
- 1 can broth (I used beef, but could us any I think)
- BBQ Seasoning (I bought some BBQ rub from Penzeys called Barbecue Seasoning)
- 1 slice of onion
- Tomato Sauce
- Heat a skillet with some oil, fry the ribs just to brown, your not actually cooking just fry them to get them brown.
- Pour your broth into the bottom of your slow cooker or crock pot.
- Lay ribs on top, then place onion rings on top of the ribs.
- Then sprinkle with seasoning.
- Cook on medium for about until about an hour before eating.
- Mix tomato sauce and BBQ seasoning, I used about 3 Tablespoons for a cup of tomato sauce.
- Drain broth and top with homemade BBQ sauce.
- Cook on low until ready to eat.
You could easily use regular BBQ sauce instead of the homemade. I would prefer the real BBQ sauce instead of the homemade.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
My Family Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More