- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Coke Ribs
- Coke Ribs
- Cut 1 rack of ribs in small pieces and place in dutch oven. Add 1 can of coke and enough water to barely cover ribs, 1 bay leaf, 3 cloves garlic (chopped), 1 large onion (cut up) and salt & pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for at least1½ hours.
- Place drained ribs on HOT BBQ and sear one side for about 5 minutes, flip over and add BBQ sauce, flip over after 5 minutes and add BBQ sauce. After 5 minutes, flip over one more time.
- **Note: If using more than 1 rack of ribs use 2 cans of coke.
- After ribs have boiled do not let them cool before placing on the BBQ.
- In winter you can do these under the broiler in your oven.
- Variation: Instead of BBQ sauce brush ribs with honey garlic sauce.
- Honey garlic sauce:
- ½ cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 cup liquid honey
- 2 tsp. garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More