- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce or ketchup
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- Hamburger rolls
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet. Saute onion 3 min. until tender.
- ADD beef to skillet. Cook until browned, stirring to separate meat. Drain well.
- STIR in barbecue sauce and mustard. Simmer about 5 min. until flavors are blended. Serve over hamburger rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More