- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce or ketchup
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- Hamburger rolls
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet. Saute onion 3 min. until tender.
- ADD beef to skillet. Cook until browned, stirring to separate meat. Drain well.
- STIR in barbecue sauce and mustard. Simmer about 5 min. until flavors are blended. Serve over hamburger rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking with SabraSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More