- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce or ketchup
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- Hamburger rolls
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet. Saute onion 3 min. until tender.
- ADD beef to skillet. Cook until browned, stirring to separate meat. Drain well.
- STIR in barbecue sauce and mustard. Simmer about 5 min. until flavors are blended. Serve over hamburger rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More