- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce or ketchup
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- Hamburger rolls
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet. Saute onion 3 min. until tender.
- ADD beef to skillet. Cook until browned, stirring to separate meat. Drain well.
- STIR in barbecue sauce and mustard. Simmer about 5 min. until flavors are blended. Serve over hamburger rolls.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More