- Cooking Time: 10-15 mintues
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 C ketchup
- ¼ C water
- ¼ C vinegar
- ¼ C brown sugar
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ c prepared BBQ sauce
- dash of hot sauce
- I have used my favorite bourbon too!
- Mix all ingredients in sauce pan over low heat. Serve over favorite grilled meat!
NotesI got this from my friend Sarah, who got it from her grandmother. The best thing out this sauce it, you can add whatever you like to taylor to your tastes. If you like it hot, add redpepper flakes, if you like it sweet, add honey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More