- Cooking Time: 10-15 mintues
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 C ketchup
- ¼ C water
- ¼ C vinegar
- ¼ C brown sugar
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ c prepared BBQ sauce
- dash of hot sauce
- I have used my favorite bourbon too!
- Mix all ingredients in sauce pan over low heat. Serve over favorite grilled meat!
NotesI got this from my friend Sarah, who got it from her grandmother. The best thing out this sauce it, you can add whatever you like to taylor to your tastes. If you like it hot, add redpepper flakes, if you like it sweet, add honey.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Taste of CenturyLink
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More