- Cooking Time: 10-15 mintues
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 C ketchup
- ¼ C water
- ¼ C vinegar
- ¼ C brown sugar
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ c prepared BBQ sauce
- dash of hot sauce
- I have used my favorite bourbon too!
- Mix all ingredients in sauce pan over low heat. Serve over favorite grilled meat!
NotesI got this from my friend Sarah, who got it from her grandmother. The best thing out this sauce it, you can add whatever you like to taylor to your tastes. If you like it hot, add redpepper flakes, if you like it sweet, add honey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More