- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. black pepper, divided
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (3 lb.)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 6 cups coleslaw blend
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 12 submarine or French bread rolls, split
- PREHEAT grill for indirect heat by heating one side of the grill to medium heat and leaving the burners on the other side turned off. Combine chili powder, 1 tsp. of the pepper and the garlic powder; rub evenly onto all sides of roast. Place on cool side of grill; cover with lid.
- GRILL roast, without turning, 1 hour. When internal temperature reaches 140ºF, brush roast with 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce. Continue grilling, covered, 10 min. or until internal temperature reaches 150ºF. Transfer roast to carving board. Tent with foil. Let stand 10 min. or until internal temperature reaches 160ºF. Meanwhile, mix coleslaw blend, dressing and remaining 1/2 tsp. pepper.
- CUT roast across the grain into thin slices. Add to remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce in large bowl; toss to coat. Spoon into rolls. Serve with the coleslaw.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More