- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups bite-size crispy corn-rice cereal
- 2 cups bite-size cheddar cheese crackers
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup whole natural almonds (optional)
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons barbecue seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Combine cereal, crackers, pretzels and almonds in a bakin dish; set aside.
- In separate bowl, melt butter and stir in seasoning mix, brown sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour butter mixture evenly over ingredients in baking dish. Stir gently until well coated.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Pour snack mix out onto large sheet of parchment paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Yield: 9 cups
- Tips: Corn or rice cereal squares can be used in this recipe, but I prefer cereal with corn on one side and rice on the other. You can substitute 2 cups corn chips for pretzels, if you like.
NotesNeed something for tailgating or football parties? Here's a great snack to have around...For easy entertaining, make this snack mix the day before your get-together and store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Summertime SippersSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More