- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 cups
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Paprika
- ½ Cup Kosher Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon White Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Onion Powder
- Mix all ingredients completely with wire Wisk.
- Store in an Air tight container.
- Rub liberally on roasts, chops, steaks, chicken ect
NotesMy Youngest Son and Daughter were graduating from High School and they requested I make pulled pork bbq. I decided to come up with a dry rub made of my favorite spices to put on the boneless tenderloin roasts I was preparing to roast in my large roaster. Awesome flavor on pork loin chops cooked on the grill as well as chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More