- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- bag of spinach
- 3 tsp of garlic butter
- Montreal Steak Spice
- Parmasan Cheese
- BBQ Spinach
- Place a bag of spinach in a 9x13 BBQ safe pan
- Divide 3 tsp of garlic butter around the pan in small dollops
- slice a tomato thinly, spread on top of spinach
- Sprinkle Montreal Steak Spice and Parmasan Cheese on top.
- Cover with foil.
- Place on BBQ medium heat for about 5 minutes. Watch closely, the water in the spinach will steam away, and when the water is all gone it will leave you with a nice spicy spinach sidedish.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
My Family Cookbook
Adventures in CookingSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More