- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- bag of spinach
- 3 tsp of garlic butter
- Montreal Steak Spice
- Parmasan Cheese
- BBQ Spinach
- Place a bag of spinach in a 9x13 BBQ safe pan
- Divide 3 tsp of garlic butter around the pan in small dollops
- slice a tomato thinly, spread on top of spinach
- Sprinkle Montreal Steak Spice and Parmasan Cheese on top.
- Cover with foil.
- Place on BBQ medium heat for about 5 minutes. Watch closely, the water in the spinach will steam away, and when the water is all gone it will leave you with a nice spicy spinach sidedish.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More