- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- bag of spinach
- 3 tsp of garlic butter
- Montreal Steak Spice
- Parmasan Cheese
- BBQ Spinach
- Place a bag of spinach in a 9x13 BBQ safe pan
- Divide 3 tsp of garlic butter around the pan in small dollops
- slice a tomato thinly, spread on top of spinach
- Sprinkle Montreal Steak Spice and Parmasan Cheese on top.
- Cover with foil.
- Place on BBQ medium heat for about 5 minutes. Watch closely, the water in the spinach will steam away, and when the water is all gone it will leave you with a nice spicy spinach sidedish.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
NFPG Recipe Collection
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More