- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- bag of spinach
- 3 tsp of garlic butter
- Montreal Steak Spice
- Parmasan Cheese
- BBQ Spinach
- Place a bag of spinach in a 9x13 BBQ safe pan
- Divide 3 tsp of garlic butter around the pan in small dollops
- slice a tomato thinly, spread on top of spinach
- Sprinkle Montreal Steak Spice and Parmasan Cheese on top.
- Cover with foil.
- Place on BBQ medium heat for about 5 minutes. Watch closely, the water in the spinach will steam away, and when the water is all gone it will leave you with a nice spicy spinach sidedish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More