- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Cooking spray
- 4 large leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns
- Combine the onion, 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, breadcrumbs, and the next 5 ingredients (breadcrumbs through turkey) in a medium bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1 1/2 inch-thick patty.
- Heat a grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place patties in pan; cook 7 minutes on each side or until done.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice, and 1 patty on the bottom half of each bun. Spread each patty with 1 1/2 teaspoons barbecue sauce. Cover with top halves of buns.
CALORIES 310(22% from fat); FAT 7.6g (sat 2.1g,mono 1.7g,poly 2.8g); PROTEIN 29.9g; CHOLESTEROL 65mg; CALCIUM 102mg; SODIUM 642mg; FIBER 2.1g; IRON 3.5mg; CARBOHYDRATE 28.5g
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More