- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Cooking spray
- 4 large leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns
- Combine the onion, 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, breadcrumbs, and the next 5 ingredients (breadcrumbs through turkey) in a medium bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1 1/2 inch-thick patty.
- Heat a grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place patties in pan; cook 7 minutes on each side or until done.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice, and 1 patty on the bottom half of each bun. Spread each patty with 1 1/2 teaspoons barbecue sauce. Cover with top halves of buns.
CALORIES 310(22% from fat); FAT 7.6g (sat 2.1g,mono 1.7g,poly 2.8g); PROTEIN 29.9g; CHOLESTEROL 65mg; CALCIUM 102mg; SODIUM 642mg; FIBER 2.1g; IRON 3.5mg; CARBOHYDRATE 28.5g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More