- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 mini-whole-wheat pitas, split
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken (such as Perdue)
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place split pitas on a baking sheet. Put chicken, carrot, corn, and barbecue sauce in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Spoon 2 tablespoons chicken mixture onto each pita.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbs of cheese on top of each, and bake until cheese is bubbly, about 8 minutes.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More