- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 mini-whole-wheat pitas, split
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken (such as Perdue)
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place split pitas on a baking sheet. Put chicken, carrot, corn, and barbecue sauce in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Spoon 2 tablespoons chicken mixture onto each pita.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbs of cheese on top of each, and bake until cheese is bubbly, about 8 minutes.