- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Chuck roast or Round
- 1 pack. Onion soup mix
- 3 ribs Celery (chopped)
- 5 Carrots (sliced)
- 3 Red potatoes (cut in cubes)
- 2 cans Mushroom gravy
- Cut meat in 2 to 3 " paces
- season With Emeralds & coat well with flour
- Place in heated oil, Over medium heat to brown.
- Once browned add cup water, celery, carrots
- cook until meat is tender.
- Add potatoes & mushroom gravy.
- Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Thicken with cornstarch if needed
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More