- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Chuck roast or Round
- 1 pack. Onion soup mix
- 3 ribs Celery (chopped)
- 5 Carrots (sliced)
- 3 Red potatoes (cut in cubes)
- 2 cans Mushroom gravy
- Cut meat in 2 to 3 " paces
- season With Emeralds & coat well with flour
- Place in heated oil, Over medium heat to brown.
- Once browned add cup water, celery, carrots
- cook until meat is tender.
- Add potatoes & mushroom gravy.
- Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Thicken with cornstarch if needed
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More