- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/3 cups cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberry or strawberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray 9 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine buttermilk and eggs; set aside.
- In food processor, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, Lawry's® Seasoned Salt, baking soda.
- With pastry blender or two knives, cut in Spread until mixture is size of small peas.
- Add to egg mixture and stir until just moistened. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Drop preserves onto batter and swirl with knife.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Summertime SippersSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More