- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/3 cups cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberry or strawberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray 9 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine buttermilk and eggs; set aside.
- In food processor, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, Lawry's® Seasoned Salt, baking soda.
- With pastry blender or two knives, cut in Spread until mixture is size of small peas.
- Add to egg mixture and stir until just moistened. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Drop preserves onto batter and swirl with knife.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More