- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- * 8 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- * 3 eggs, plus one egg yolk
- * 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbs. sugar
- * 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbs. flour
- * 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- * 3/4 cup sour cream
- * 1/4 cup milk
- * 1/4 cup butter, melted
- * 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- * 1 tsp baking powder
- * 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries, thawed
- * 3/4 cup blackberry of blueberry syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8-inch square dish with 2-inch high sides (2 quart pan).
- BLINTZ: Place cream cheese, cottage cheese, the egg yolk, 1 Tbs. of sugar, 1 Tbs. of flour and vanilla in a blender container. Blend on low speed until smooth, stopping and scraping down side of container once. Transer cheese mixture to bowl; set aside. Do not wash blender.
- Place the 3 eggs, sour cream, milk, butter and lemon peel in blender container. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Add combined 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar and the 1 tsp. baking powder. Blend on high speed until smooth
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce