- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking pwder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup(2 sticks) unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 white sugar
- 2 eggs room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweeted coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts(if on hand)
- 1. In large bowl stir together the oats, flour, baking pwder, baking soda,salt and cinnamon
- 2 In a separate bowl blend butter and sugars with electric mixer until smooth, about 2 mins.
- Add eggs until fluffly, about 1.5 mins.
- Blend in vanilla
- 3 using wooden spoon stir in dry mixture 1/2 at a time.
- Mix in chips/coconut/walnuts
- refrigerate for 1-2 hours so batter is more tough than soft.
- Bake for 13-14 mins at 350 degrees.
- Do not over cook them
- ENJOY!!! From Jaymi Yamoah
NotesThese cookies are amazing!!!! A really special treat when you need a good cookie.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Great Everyday Meals
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More