- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking pwder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup(2 sticks) unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 white sugar
- 2 eggs room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweeted coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts(if on hand)
- 1. In large bowl stir together the oats, flour, baking pwder, baking soda,salt and cinnamon
- 2 In a separate bowl blend butter and sugars with electric mixer until smooth, about 2 mins.
- Add eggs until fluffly, about 1.5 mins.
- Blend in vanilla
- 3 using wooden spoon stir in dry mixture 1/2 at a time.
- Mix in chips/coconut/walnuts
- refrigerate for 1-2 hours so batter is more tough than soft.
- Bake for 13-14 mins at 350 degrees.
- Do not over cook them
- ENJOY!!! From Jaymi Yamoah
NotesThese cookies are amazing!!!! A really special treat when you need a good cookie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Cookin'See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More