- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened and condensed milk (I use Eagle brand)
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 6 ounces crushed Heath bar
- 6 ounces crushed plain Hershey bar
- Bake cake as directed in 9x13 pan.
- Take the handle of a wooden spoon and poke holes all over the cake while it's still warm.
- Pour can of condensed milk over warm cake, then repeat with caramel topping.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Frost cake with Cool Whip topping and sprinkle with crushed Heath & Hershey bar.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More