- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened and condensed milk (I use Eagle brand)
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 6 ounces crushed Heath bar
- 6 ounces crushed plain Hershey bar
- Bake cake as directed in 9x13 pan.
- Take the handle of a wooden spoon and poke holes all over the cake while it's still warm.
- Pour can of condensed milk over warm cake, then repeat with caramel topping.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Frost cake with Cool Whip topping and sprinkle with crushed Heath & Hershey bar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More