- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened and condensed milk (I use Eagle brand)
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 6 ounces crushed Heath bar
- 6 ounces crushed plain Hershey bar
- Bake cake as directed in 9x13 pan.
- Take the handle of a wooden spoon and poke holes all over the cake while it's still warm.
- Pour can of condensed milk over warm cake, then repeat with caramel topping.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Frost cake with Cool Whip topping and sprinkle with crushed Heath & Hershey bar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More