- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease 2 large baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together butter & sugar for 2 min.
- Beat in egg, lemon zest, and vanilla until well-blended.
- Beat in sour cream, then flour mixture, until combined.
- Drop dough by 1/3-cupfuls three inches apart on sheets; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in lower third of oven for 15 min, or until cookies spring back when pressed lightly.
- Let stand 3 min on sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
NotesI found this recipe in Redbook, and I can't wait to try it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More