- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease 2 large baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together butter & sugar for 2 min.
- Beat in egg, lemon zest, and vanilla until well-blended.
- Beat in sour cream, then flour mixture, until combined.
- Drop dough by 1/3-cupfuls three inches apart on sheets; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in lower third of oven for 15 min, or until cookies spring back when pressed lightly.
- Let stand 3 min on sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
NotesI found this recipe in Redbook, and I can't wait to try it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More