- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (When everyone inn my family is home X3)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- Cream butter, sugar and egg yolk.
- Mix in flour.
- Shape into balls, dip into beaten egg white and roll in chopped nuts.
- Put on a greesed cookie sheet, make a dent in th top with your finger.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and repress the dent and return for 6 to 10 minutes more.
- While still warm fill the dents with jam of your choice. (we prefer strawberry).
NotesThese are easy to make and not overly sweet. You can also use the jam of choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Koken met Oma
Christmas CookiesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More