- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound mild bulk sausage
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- Black pepper, ground, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- In skillet, crumble sausage and cook until browned.
- Sprinkle flour over browned sausage, stirring constantly.
- When mixture is smooth, slowly add milk.
- Stir constantly until creamy and bubbly, about three minutes.
- Season to taste with black pepper and salt.
- Serve hot over homemade biscuits.
- Too lazy to make biscuits the Grands Homesyle Biscuits@ work just as well.
NotesJust like your favorite southern mom n' pop restaurant.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Jean’s Recipe File
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More