- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 tbsp orange juice2 juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- In food processor, chop together cranberries, apricots, raisins and coconut just until combined.
- Add honey and orange juice; pulse just until clumped together.
- Roll by heaping 1 tbsp (15 mL) into balls; roll in almonds.
- (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 1 week.)
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2012
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Food Travels Through Italy
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More