- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 tbsp orange juice2 juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- In food processor, chop together cranberries, apricots, raisins and coconut just until combined.
- Add honey and orange juice; pulse just until clumped together.
- Roll by heaping 1 tbsp (15 mL) into balls; roll in almonds.
- (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 1 week.)
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2012
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More