- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2012
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 tbsp orange juice2 juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- In food processor, chop together cranberries, apricots, raisins and coconut just until combined.
- Add honey and orange juice; pulse just until clumped together.
- Roll by heaping 1 tbsp (15 mL) into balls; roll in almonds.
- (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 1 week.)