BLACK AND WHITE BEAN SALAD
- 1/2 cup cider or spiced vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Combine all the above ingredients and set aside
- 1 16 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 16 oz cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green or red pepper or combination of both, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 12 pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely diced
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- Coarsely ground pepper
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Carefully toss with the dressing and serve.
It is even better if made a day ahead.
No Reviews at this time.