- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 kl.chicken
- ½ tbsp. black pepper with salt
- ½ tbsp. garlic powder with salt
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 ½ tbsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 med. Size onion.diced
- 1 red bell pepper,diced
- ¼ kl. Green beans,sliced in half
- 1 ½ cups. Diced canned tomatoes with basil and oregano
- ½ cup canned black beans,drained
- 1.cut chicken into serving pieces. In a bowl,combine black pepper and garlic seasoning with the onion powder and paprika.coat chicken evenly with the mixture.
- 2.in a skillet,heat oil and sauté chicken until kight brown.stir in onion and cook about 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 3.add bell peppers,green beans,tomatoes,and black beans. Cook over medium heat about 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.