- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 kl.chicken
- ½ tbsp. black pepper with salt
- ½ tbsp. garlic powder with salt
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 ½ tbsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 med. Size onion.diced
- 1 red bell pepper,diced
- ¼ kl. Green beans,sliced in half
- 1 ½ cups. Diced canned tomatoes with basil and oregano
- ½ cup canned black beans,drained
- 1.cut chicken into serving pieces. In a bowl,combine black pepper and garlic seasoning with the onion powder and paprika.coat chicken evenly with the mixture.
- 2.in a skillet,heat oil and sauté chicken until kight brown.stir in onion and cook about 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 3.add bell peppers,green beans,tomatoes,and black beans. Cook over medium heat about 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More