- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pound lean bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Sea salt bagel chips
- Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl with a snap-on lid. When well mixed, refrigerate until serving time.
- When ready to serve, place the mayonnaise mixture in a large serving bowl. Top with the lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Serve with bagel chips.
NotesRecipe courtesy Phyllis Curlee as adapted by Paula Deen
These were good also. had to share! thank you Paula Dean
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Simple Homemade Favorites
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More