- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryRecipe courtesy Phyllis Curlee as adapted by Paula Deen
These were good also. had to share! thank you Paula Dean
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pound lean bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Sea salt bagel chips
- Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl with a snap-on lid. When well mixed, refrigerate until serving time.
- When ready to serve, place the mayonnaise mixture in a large serving bowl. Top with the lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Serve with bagel chips.