BLT Bites (Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes) Recipe
* 20 cherry tomatoes
* 1 lb bacon (cooked and crumbled)
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/3 cup chopped green onion
* 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
* 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (snipped or dried)
1. Cut a thin slice off of each tomato top.
2. Scoop out the insides and drain upside-down on a paper towel.
3. In a small bowl combine all other ingredients.
4. Spoon the mixture into the tomatoes.
5. Chill and serve.
Pairs Well With
I first had these at a 'Concert at the Pier' this summer. We couldn't get enough of them. They disappeared quickly. Luckily, I found the recipe at RecipeZaar. Thank you, Sarah in NY for sharing. When the avocados ripen I think I'll put a little bit on top!